1. Kris’ lecture will cover several topics when it comes to both tricks, and his own theory and philosophy.
2. There will be tricks for both stage and close-up settings.
3. You will also learn Kris’ go-to effect for close-up, plus his signature routine he ends all his shows with, and most important WHY he ends with it.
4. Learn how Kris opens his shows, and most important WHY.
5. Learn how to be more creative. You will get the entire picture about Kris’ creative process, both how he creates and his thinking.
6. Learn how to find a meaningful story about your trick.
7. Learn how to say «Thank you» to your audience, which will gain more applause.
8. Learn Kris’ aspects of staging.
The lecture is approximately 2-3 hours, with break (depends on the interaction and questions from your members).
It can be done in both Norwegian or English.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING KRIS` WORKSHOP?
1. What is contactjuggling ?
2. What type of contactjuggling ?
3. What kind of prop should you use ?
4. Learn some basic isolations with balls, rings and even a wine glass !
5. Why use other ``spiritual`` props in your magic, and how to make them become a important part of your performance ?
HOW WILL IT BE?
This workshop will focus on the area around basic isolations, which is workable for magicians who want to learn how to adapt the techniques into their performances.
Approximately 2-3 hours, depends on the interaction and questions from the participations.
During these hours you will get basic, but deep information about the topic and there will be some practical exercises togheter with Kris.
He will be coaching each and everyone and answering all the questions the participatians may have.
Maximum participants per lecture: 10 people.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.